Want To Know More? Contact Me

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Daffodil-Tulip Paper

Saturday morning isn't complete until I've pulled a few sheets of paper. This morning, after two cups of coffee, I took the "harvest" mixture from the refrigerator and mixed it with paper pulp. The results were a unique shade of green, with flecks of daffodil stems and tulip leaves.







I pulled 36 sheets of paper and made two sheets of book markers. The inclusions in the book markers are red and yellow tulip petals, and a few stems of some type of weed growing in my neglected garden. After this sheet dries, I'll cut the paper into strips to complete the book marker. The 36 sheets of paper will take about 24 hours to dry enough for me to finish them with the iron. They are slated for journal making.

1 comment: