Want To Know More? Contact Me

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Art Room Recieves a Face Lift


I read an article about a gentleman who's art room was an old converted sheep barn. Cows would walk over and look into the window. He built a new facility, only after the ceiling fell down around him. He said that a true artist can create anywhere and that the space does not have to be perfect. While I agree with him, I do know that my new space will offer me a creative atmosphere that I am proud to call my "art".

Take a look....
Words of encouragement and creativity surround the room

My favorite chair

The closet received the biggest makeover. The shelves were purchased from IKEA.
The boxes were purchased from Michaels.

This crocheted container from IKEA holds scissor, pencils, brushes, and more.


I finally have a shelf to display my journals.

Dream and Laugh

Excel


Imagine

The old table turns into a sewing table.
Every item has a place with this great organizational system.
Look in to my art room.
I love the natural light that streams into the window.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment