Want To Know More? Contact Me

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Better Late Than Never...

A year has passed....how could a full year go by without a blog update? I've been artistic, but failed in documenting the creative moments. I spent a lot of time writing a story--my version of Fifty Shades--when its finished i will let you know where to download it. I will self publish it electronically.

I've worked a great deal in my art journal and I participated in the Avenues Street Fair and the Magna Art Festival. I sold all of my journals. Thank you to those wonderful people who have purchased my art.

In the past year, my life has changed, but the most exciting change worth sharing is my recent transfer to wine country.  I am now a California girl! I'm surrounded by sunshine, wine, and artists. I've joined a couple of Meet-up Groups. If you're not familiar with Meet-up, check it out on Google.  You can meet people with similar interests for shared events.

 I promise to add more blog posts. I am so inspired by the sunshine!!!

Below you will find a few of my recent art pages...








1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love your art journals. Thank you so much for sharing with Polly and I. Hugs, Dannette

    ReplyDelete